Better Beaufort $1,000 Grant Competition
What could you do with a $1,000?
Action your ideas for a Better Beaufort!
We are calling on everyone who loves Beaufort Street to come up with your best ideas on how to spend $1,000 to improve the street. We’re looking for creative, exciting and implementable projects and ideas. The Network will provide $1,000 to kickstart a community project or projects. It’s your idea, your project and you and your team will deliver it. The Beaufort Street Network will provide the cash and assist where we can.
- Locals creating a better street in San Antonio, Texas, USA
$1,000 Community Grant Competition Details
The Beaufort Street Network has developed a plan for a Better Beaufort Street in cooperation with businesses and the local community. It’s already an exciting and unique place, but it could be even better. It’s not just a plan for the Network. It’s a plan for local businesses and the community. Attracting more people for longer periods is the best way to create a more vibrant, interesting and economically successful place. More information and a copy of the Better Beaufort Action Plan is available from – http://betterbeaufort.com.au/better-beaufort-action-plan/.
- Using street art to deliver positive messages
What’s On Offer?
$1,000 for a community project or projects. The Network will provide the cash. Your project team needs to complete the funded project idea. The Network will assist where we can, but it’s mainly up to you to make it happen. Your project can be bigger if you like and may require more than $1,000. There may be other ways you could fund your project in addition to the Network’s funding opportunity. For example, other organisations may have grants available or there is also crowd funding opportunities through Pozible or Kickstarter.
The best project or projects to make Beaufort Street a better place. The project idea must align with the vision and principles in the Better Beaufort Action Plan. The Action Plan is available from – http://betterbeaufort.com.au/better-beaufort-action-plan/.
Beaufort Street Network Executive.
Submit your ideas to the Network by 30 May 2020. The Network will then consider the ideas received and announce the winners by 30 June 2020.
- We need to know what your project idea is, why is it a great idea, who is involved, how you are going to implement it and by when. Also who will maintain it when it’s completed.
- Project ideas must align with the vision and principles in the Better Beaufort Action Plan. Make sure you read the plan first.
- Project teams must have at least 3 local people involved.
- Project teams with both businesses and residents will be highly regarded in the judging.
- Projects must be delivered by 31 November 2020 (unless otherwise agreed).
- Network will provide cash once the project has been completed (unless otherwise agreed).
Please make your submissions to the Beaufort Street Network by 30 May 2020 to either: firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 698, Mount Lawley, Western Australia 6929
Or call Dean Cracknell from the Beaufort Street Network on 0468 38 1745
- Develop a new place to sit on the street