Inside Out Photo Gallery
The Beaufort Street Network is encouraging all businesses to turn Inside Out.
Bringing merchandise, art, planters, welcome mats and seats out on to the footpath helps make Beaufort Street more interesting and promote local businesses.
The Network is working with the Cities of Vincent and Stirling to make it easier to turn Inside Out. Some possible ideas for businesses are:
- Bring merchandise out on to the street for display and sale
- Create pop up installations outside your shop
- Display interesting objects in shop windows or on the footpath (e.g. public art pieces)
- Host a pop up performance inside or outside the shop (e.g. buskers, yoga classes, book readings)
- Bring temporary chairs or pot plants outside your business to provide comfort and greenery for passing pedestrians
- Alfresco food and drinks
The first Inside Out event was held on Saturday 30 April and Sunday 1 May 2020. It was a trial to help us progress the idea. Here are some of the pictures from the weekend.